Searchable Class Listing
Student Health & Wellness
Classes are being held in-studio and students and families are expected to follow our health and wellness procedures. These include:
- Not coming to class if you or someone in your household is feeling sick.
- Mandatory hand sanitizing upon entry into the studio.
- Following appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Wearing a mask is recommended, but optional, as we are allowing the student to use his/her best judgement with regards to utilization.
- Only students may be in the studio. Family members may view classes from our lanai area.
By entering the studio, you are agreeing to relinquish liability of exposure risks.
WHDTA • 74-5626 Alapa Street, Suite 15, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740 • Tel (808) 329-8876 • Email: info[at}whdt.org